With over 13+ years in business, Conquest Technologies has deployed Cisco systems across almost every vertical and in almost every conceivable location. Here are just a few of our implementations and the services we provided them.
- Bank of America – Program Management
- Bridgestone – Design Engineering, Wireless, Implementation Services
- Comcast – Design Engineering & Deployment Services
- Home Depot – Planning, NOC Support, Infrastructure Replacement
- JPMC – UC Deployment
- Morgan Stanley – CRS/ ASR Deployment
- Netapp – Multi-campus, 2 year program to replace Datacenter & IT/ofcs
- Proctor & Gamble – Worldwide Infrastructure Support and Replacement
- Safeway – Multiple technology, multiple location demployment
- Sears – IPT, Deployment Services, Datacenter Support
- United States Postal Service – National Deployment Services, Datacenter & Remote Sites
- USDA – National Infrastructure Replacement
The Home Depot Deployment
- Replaced 15,000 Ethernet switches
- Replaced 4,600 Wireless LAN Controllers
- Replaced 50,000+ Access Points
- 65,000 Phones
- 2,157 disparate call managers
Bank of America
- 14 Project Managers are assigned to the PMO office to develop SOW’s and pricing for individual projects for the bank
- 7 Engineers are assigned to design and install the UC projects.
- Conquest has also provided 4 provisioning resources to order and coordinate the installation and MACD for circuits throughout the world.
- Upgraded hardware for all routers in customer network
- >3000 devices
- Original project schedule was 5 months. Cisco/TIS accelerated project while on-site to complete the upgrades in 90 days.
JP Morgan Global UC Deploy
- 65,000+ Phone Replacement
- Collaboration with Cisco internal Voice Practice
- Nexus 7K & 5K Gear
- 90 Day project Duration
- Collaboration with Cisco internal DCN Team.
- Replaced Datacenter & IT/ofcs
- Flexible Business Model
- 2 year program / Multi-campus
- Engineering & Corporate
- CR approach